If your vehicle is not running properly, if your check engine's light is on, the issue could be as simple as a loose gas cap or as complex as a required internal engine repair. Either way Alignment Specialists Ltd. can help you assess this puzzling issue.
General Diagnostic service includes:
Once your vehicle’s on-board computer has been scanned and the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been retrieved, it is time to diagnose the malfunction:
- A quality assessment service will be performed by our professional technicians
- A road test of your vehicle to verify issues will be done
- A visual inspection of the engine's compartment for obvious electrical or vacuum related conditions will be performed
- A complete battery and charging system analysis will be done
- An answer to the cause of the malfunction and Estimate for repair will be provided
Our state-of-the-art equipment coupled with our certified and experienced technicians, give us the ability to diagnose the concern and determine what repairs are needed to get you safely back on the road.
Alignment Specialists is the Bahamas' 1-stop auto service centre for wheel alignment, suspension repairs, diagnostic service, brake service, oil change, tyre balancing, TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Services), and Valvoline Quick Lubrication.